“Ideally you are a cultural touchstone who would like to see your career reincarnated through a willing and qualified vessel, a literary lion(ess) seeking to direct and amplify the ripples of your influence, a charming gadabout with a tennis court and celebrity godchildren.”
Hunter S. Thompson
Theres something I’ve never told you guys, in the 90s, tupac and I were really close and went on a trip around the world. Heres some photos from our trip.
- First pic is of tupac picking me up at my job at the Refillable Ink Cartridge store in Bangor, Maine.
- Then we took a trip to Japan, and the next pic is at Mt Fuji. Tupac was really into the Japanese back then and had a weird fetish for japanese girls. He was watching japanese porn and hentai videos all the way on the plane.
- But he got bored really fast so we go to Paris. And david bowie was there performing but he wouldn’t let us backstage, and tupac was really pissed and wanted to “bust a cap in his ass.” after the show, but then these super hot French girls recognized tupac and took us out for French Toast.
- But tupac hates french toast, so we fly to NYC and go to Sbarro Pizza. And while we were walking to Sbarro there was a street vendor selling these books, and there was a book about meteors that tupac bought.
- So next we went to the site of a meteor crash in Flagstaff, AZ. It was really inspiring. Tupac wrote like 5 albums while we were there.
- While there, we heard about Richard Nixon passing away. So naturally, tupac wanted to go to the funeral. Tupac was really into politics and he felt that he needed to be there.
- By this point in the trip we were really tired, but we went to the golden gate bridge and then the washington monument. Tupac didnt talk much. We ended our trip at Panda Express a little bit away from my house at the time.
the last picture is for my girl Janette~ u doin the right thing with that job ma